Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maximum Ride ~ James Patterson

First of all, I didn't finish this book.  I only read about 40 pages and just couldn't get into it at all.  This book received such great reviews from others that I have a lot of books in common with so I don't get it!

It may be because I must have read the synopsis way before I got the book and forgot what it was really about.  I was under the impression that this book was about angels, but it's not.  It's about humans that were genetically altered in a lab to be half human half bird and half human half wolf.

It also may be because I've been reading a lot of adult fiction (sexy vampires) the last couple weeks and Maximum Ride is a kiddie book compared to those. 

I got this book on loan from the library so I'm not out any money.  I may eventually give it another shot.  Right now I have many other books that I can't wait to read and Maximum Ride was just getting in my way. 

In My Opinion: TBD

No comments: