Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Lover Awakened: Black Dagger Brotherhood Book 3 ~ J.R. Ward

Bring on the vampire sex! :-) 

Lover Awakened is my favorite of the Black Dagger Brotherhood books so far....and not because of all the sex talk!

This book focuses on Zsadist, the scarred face brother who is known for being the mean and unsocial one.  Zsadist has a good reason for being the way he is because he had been tortured in the past.  He meets Bella, a civilian vampire, who breaks down his walls and opens up his emotional side.  He saves her life and they begin a life together while continuing to fight with the Lessers.  Lover Awakened brings in all the brothers introduced in the previous books as I suspect all the books will and also brings in a few new ones.

As soon as I finished book 2 and I had to jump right into book 3 because there was somewhat of a cliffhanger and I couldn't wait to see what happened.

J.R. Ward does an amazing job with character development in all the books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.  I love that it is a romance book with an actual plot.  It's interesting to see how all of these books tie together.


In My Opinion:  A++

1 comment:

Kati said...

THis was my favorite too. There's something awesome about taming the ultimate bad boy. :)