Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lover Unbound : Black Dagger Brotherhood Book 5 ~ J.R. Ward

I finished another sex book this evening, Lover Unbound.  That's unfair of me to say! It's not just a sex book, it's an amazing vampire book that belongs in a series I can't get enough of!


Lover Unbound is the story of Vishous of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.  It's hard for me to review this book without giving too much away, especially to those who have just started the series.  I was warned that the story of Vishous gets a little raunchy but I didn't think it was that bad. 

I'm becoming a huge fan of J.R. Ward.  She has a series about angels that has been getting mixed reviews, but someone I trusted has told me that it's worth reading once you get past the first 80 pages.  I also have been loaned Guilty Pleasures: Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series #1.  I may give this book a shot tonight.

I'm still working on The Angel Experiment.

In My Opinion:  A+ 

1 comment:

Kati said...

I'm glad you didn't think it was too raunchy. I didn't think it was too bad either, but I'm never sure how other people will react to things, so I warned ya! lol.