Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lover Revealed : Black Dagger Brotherhood Book 4 ~ J.R. Ward

Oh Lover Revealed how I love thee.  This was another page turner for me!

Lover Revealed is about Butch, the human who has been loyal to the Brotherhood.  Like the others in the series, the story is about the ups and downs of Butch's relationship and the reader also learns about his family and his past.  There is a HUGE surprise at the end that I won't give away.

I started #5 of the series today which is about Vishous.  From what I've heard, this one is a little more...umm...graphic?

I'm also currently reading Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment.  The beginning has been a little slow so it's taking me a little longer to read.  I think once I get #5 of Black Dagger Brotherhood finished I may focus on other books for a while as I'm sure y'all are sick of hearing about sex craved vampires :)

In My Opinion: A+

No comments: