Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh. My. Gods. ~ Tera Lynn Childs


Oh. My. Gods. did not make me scream omg at all. I only finished it just so I could do a review.

Boooorriiiinnnggg. This book is about a girl who is thrown onto an island of descendants of mythology Gods because her mom got engaged to one of these descendants. SPOILER: At the end of the book, she finds out she is also a descendant of the Nike god.

This book is completely predictable, the plot was not developed well. There was no climax, no adventure, no mystery, no comedy...nothing.

I will not be reading the sequel, Goddess Boot Camp, because I just can't sit through anymore. Although, I do have Tera Lynn Childs' upcoming book Forgive My Fins, on my to-read list so we'll see how that goes.

In My Opinion: D

No comments: