Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lover Eternal: Black Dagger Brotherhood Book 2 ~ J.R. Ward

Lover Eternal is just as good as Dark Lover! Another page turner that caused me to take a cold shower after reading!

This book is the 2nd in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and begins the story of another brother, Rhage (book 1 was about Wrath). To me, book 2 is about making sacrifices for the one you love whereas book 1 was more about the things you do for love.

I have to stress again that the Black Dagger Brotherhood books are not for young readers. Book 2 has even more sex than book 1.

I like the way that each book is about a different brother but still touches on what is going on with the other brothers. Each character is very well developed and the plot will keep you interested and wanting more. Dark Lover has some cheesey dialogue but I didn't seem to notice it as much in Lover Eternal.

Can you start this series in the middle? Well, I've just started book 3 and the series so far has 8 books. I think that I could start at book 2 and not be completely lost but I would recommend starting from the beginning. It's good to have that background knowledge.

I'm about 150 pages into book 3, Lover Awakened, which is about Zsadist. I think J.R. Ward was very cleaver with naming the characters.

In My Opinion: A

No comments: