Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dewey: A Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World~ Vicki Myron


Beautiful true story that made me want a cat.

Dewey is a furry little cutie that was found by the library staff in the middle of winter. He made his home, and life, in the library. He was happiest in the library. He made the library guests happy and brought people together.

I feel like the book could have been shortened by about 70 pages. I didn't care to read about the history of the Iowa town. I just wanted to read about Dewey.

It's a short read. I had it done in about 4 hours. Actually, I read it on a plane flying home from New York.

Overall it's a heart warming shory that cat lovers will enjoy. You can skip over the town history parts and it won't take anything from the story.

In My Opinion: B

No comments: