Find Books Fast 234x60

Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hush, Hush ~ Becca Fitzpatrick


How many times can I say LOVE without being annoying? I could not put this book down and stayed up until 4am to finish it.

Well...I LOVED this book and cannot wait for #2, Torment, to be released September 2010.

If you liked Twilight, than you'll enjoy Hush, Hush. The storyline is very similar to Twilight, but insert fallen angel where it says vampire.

Patch, one of the main characters, it just as yummy as Edward Cullen and Jacob Black.

Hush, Hush was my first fallen angel book and after finishing it I googled for fallen angel books. I'm hooked.

This book is totally worth buying at the bookstore. If you can get it for free or at a discount price as an ebook...go for it!

In My Opinion: A++


No comments: